Over the last couple of years, the global supply chain has been a focus area. The pandemic and backlog ports have put pressure on the port system and caused a wide range of shortages in everyday goods.
One protocol that is focusing on optimizing supply chain management and building strength based on data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro is Morpheus.Network (MNW), a supply chain software-as-a-service middleware provider designed to integrate legacy systems with emerging technologies.
Leaders of VORTECS(tm). Source: Cointelegraph Markets Pro
Cointelegraph Markets Pro data shows that the market conditions for MNW are favorable.
The VORTECS(tm), which is only available to Cointelegraph is an algorithmic comparison between historical and current market conditions, derived from a combination data points. These include market sentiment and trading volume as well as recent price movements, Twitter activity, and Twitter activity.
VORTECS(tm), Score (green) vs. the MNW price. Source: Cointelegraph Markets Pro
The chart shows that the VORTECS(tm), Score for MNW has been in the green zone for most of the week. It reached a peak of 91 on January 15th as the price of MNW began to rise with a 26% increase to $1.75.
Let’s take a look at the three main factors that are driving MNW’s growth.
Morepheus upgrade its smart contract
The token swap and smart contract upgrades that were initiated Oct. 19, 2021 have been a major factor in the MNW price and momentum over the last few months.
The https://t.co/VDc7slHmXR MNW Token Is Here! The Swap Has Now Begun!$MRPH -> $MNWhttps://t.co/C7XO9j67cT
— Morpheus.Network (@MNWSupplyChain) October 19, 2021
Token swaps were conducted on a 1:1 basis between the old MRPH token and the new MNW token in order to upgrade to enterprise smart contracts that provide greater security and efficiency.
The new smart contracts allow programs on the blockchain to execute automatically according to certain conditions or terms that have been agreed to by all parties. This is similar to real-world contracts.
These upgrades enable instantaneous results and reduce the need for intermediaries.
The second reason for the Morpheus’ bullish outlook was the integration of Masternodes into the protocol structure. This resulted in a decentralized network that allowed members to give back to the ecosystem while also allowing them to be more involved.
MASTERNODES – Introducing MASTERNODES https://t.co/whZBj2SQhj$MNW
— Morpheus.Network (@MNWSupplyChain) December 22, 2021
Masternodes will be rolled out during the one-year-long token swap period, which ends Oct. 19, 2022. MNW token holders will receive an 18% APR through the Beta and Alpha testing programs, based on how many tokens they stake.
To make it possible for the smallest node to function, 1,800 MNW must be secured. To validate transactions, the largest node operators need a commitment of 360,000 NWW.
The Morpheus.Network has set aside 1.2 MNW as rewards for the beta and alpha testing programs. 12.5% of the funds will be given to the alpha nodes, while the rest 87.5% will go to the beta nodes during 2022.
Related: Altcoin Roundup – Three blockchain protocols tackle the supply chain crisis head on
Investors turn bullish on new partnerships
The third factor behind the positive outlook for MNW and rising VORTECS(tm Score) is a growing ecosystem that fosters partnerships, as well as recognition by the wider supply chain of the protocol’s achievements.
Morpheus.Network received the 2021 ISCEA-PTAK Award for Supply Chain Excellence, at the SCTECH2021 conference in October 2021. It was also named a finalist in the 2021 Enterprise Blockchain Awards.
https://t.co/VDc7slHmXR is a 2021 Enterprise Blockchain Awards finalist! Winners will be announced Tuesday Nov 16 2021 starting at 7PM Eastern, show us your support by registering for the event: https://t.co/3jAmCmKFuG #Blockchain #EBA2021 @blockchainRI $MNW
— Morpheus.Network (@MNWSupplyChain) November 16, 2021
In terms of partnerships, Morpheus.Network teamed up with Geometric Energy Corporation (Space-X) to support the DOGE-1 mission. This will enable the protocol to discover new ways to optimize space supply chain.
Morpheus.Network partnered with VIDT Datalink in order to bring greater transparency and security into the supply chain.
com. You should do your research before making any investment or trading decision.